Portable truck scales
- Automatic registration of axle loads of motor vehicles in static mode.
- Printing out the weight control report on a built-in thermal printer control panel: the date, time and the axle load.
- The data transmission is in digital form and is transmitted from the platform to the terminal.
- Maintenance of a database of measured information by using dedicated “Weight Control” software.
Product details VA-15C-2 EXP
• Information about the axle load, including the axial weight limit excess data, is stored in the database.
• Creation of weighting station shift reports.
• Automatic calculation of the amount of fine for the excess cargoe according to the current legislation.
• Print of weighting feereceipts without interruption of the monitoring.
• Wide range of operating temperatures.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Ability to transfer data from the terminal platform over a wireless communication channel.
• Dedicated "Weight Control" software, which allows management of a database of measurements, automatic calculation of the amount of fines, and reporting on the work of the weight control post. The software also prints a weight control report via the built-in thermal printer in the control panel.
• The device is built by using only chemically resistant materials: stainless steel, seals, gaskets, load cells and proprietary strain gauges , which eliminates the measurment errod due to interference of lateral forces.