Product details AKPE-01.01-01 EXP
The analyzer of ethanol vapor concentration in exhaled air, AKPE-01.01-01, is intended for express measurement of the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in a sample of exhaled air.Functions:
- Input with the built-in keyboard information about the patient, inspector, location of the survey, the number for the inspector and the number of the unit.
- Control expiration time.
- Monitoring and registration of exhalation interruption and incomplete exhalation with display of violations on the display.
- Measurement of the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in the exhaled air with the presentation of the result on the liquid crystal display.
- Save up to 2000 measurement results with date and time reference in fiscal memory.
- Transfer of measurement results to PC.
- Printout of the measurement results on the printer.
- Objectivity of the examination: eliminates the wrong result in cases of fixed alcohol in the oral cavity, reports the interruption of breathing, insufficient exhalation force.
- Control of ambient air: automatically controls the alcohol content in the ambient air and the sample delivery system.
- Protocol printout: the protocol contains measurement results, date, time, device number and protocol number. There is a fixed memory of results.
- Performance: allows you to perform up to 80 surveys in one hour.
- Accuracy: does not require calibration of the full service life and maintains the stability of the metrological characteristics without the use of calibration gas mixtures.
Specification AKPE-01.01-01 EXP
Range of measurements of large ethanol vapour concentration in exhaled breath
From 0 to 1,500 mg/l
Range of readings
From 0 to 5,000 mg/l
Maximum permissible absolute error in the range of 0-0,200 mg/l
aximum permissible relative error in a range higher than 0,200 - 1,500 mg/l
Time of measurement after sample selection
No more than 5 s
Set-up time after turning on at the ambient air temperature (20 ± 5) °С
Set-up time after measurement at the ambient air temperature (20 ± 5) °С
- from AC mains with voltage, frequency (50 ± 1) Hz
220 ± 22 V
- from direct current voltage
12 ± 2 V
Power consumption, not more than:
- in the warm-up mode
- in operation