Product details AKPE-01.01-01
The analyzer of ethanol vapor concentration in exhaled air, AKPE-01.01-01, is intended for express measurement of the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in a sample of exhaled air.Functions:
- Input with the built-in keyboard information about the patient, inspector, location of the survey, the number for the inspector and the number of the unit.
- Control expiration time.
- Monitoring and registration of exhalation interruption and incomplete exhalation with display of violations on the display.
- Measurement of the mass concentration of ethanol vapor in the exhaled air with the presentation of the result on the liquid crystal display.
- Save up to 2000 measurement results with date and time reference in fiscal memory.
- Transfer of measurement results to PC.
- Printout of the measurement results on the printer.
- Objectivity of the examination: eliminates the wrong result in cases of fixed alcohol in the oral cavity, reports the interruption of breathing, insufficient exhalation force.
- Control of ambient air: automatically controls the alcohol content in the ambient air and the sample delivery system.
- Protocol printout: the protocol contains measurement results, date, time, device number and protocol number. There is a fixed memory of results.
- Performance: allows you to perform up to 80 surveys in one hour.
- Accuracy: does not require calibration of the full service life and maintains the stability of the metrological characteristics without the use of calibration gas mixtures.
Range of measurements of large ethanol vapour concentration in exhaled breath
From 0 to 1,500 mg/l
Range of readings
From 0 to 5,000 mg/l
Maximum permissible absolute error in the range of 0-0,200 mg/l
aximum permissible relative error in a range higher than 0,200 - 1,500 mg/l
Time of measurement after sample selection
No more than 5 s
Set-up time after turning on at the ambient air temperature (20 ± 5) °С
Set-up time after measurement at the ambient air temperature (20 ± 5) °С
- from AC mains with voltage, frequency (50 ± 1) Hz
220 ± 22 V
- from direct current voltage
12 ± 2 V
Power consumption, not more than:
- in the warm-up mode
- in operation